Today, it is important for every company to have access to company resources via mobile devices for efficient operation of end users. Mobile device management and IT departments gain management capabilities such as control over mobile devices, inventory collection, access to internal resources and security. Mobile device management enables the functionality and security of mobile devices available in the workplace as well as the security of access to the corporate network, data downloaded from mobile devices and protection of corporate applications.
Within the scope of the KVK Law, access to personal data / private personal data and records should be secured. Nowadays, in order to increase the productivity of almost every company, considering access to company resources from anywhere, it provides the most simple way to access mail via mobile devices. End-users unintentionally carry personal data to their mobile devices and make it vulnerable. In such cases, companies cannot secure data on devices. In order to prevent data violations, the data culprits must address their security deficits.
With MDM solution;
- The inventories of mobile devices distributed within the company and the configurations, device features, application inventories of these mobile devices can be collected.
- The access to the mail of the company can be controlled by limiting the access to mail of a device that is not in its inventory or unknown.
- In addition to the compliance policies, the devices that are required to access the corporate network can be intercepted by malicious applications, jailbreak / root status of devices, access to internal resources of the devices determined by the automatic action rules.
- In addition to corporate application stores, companies can distribute their own corporate applications to end users through the central system.
- Detailed security policies can be adapted to mobile devices by integrating and communicating with systems such as AD / LDAP, mail server, certificate server, network access control (NAC) in the existing IT infrastructure with integration capabilities.
- By means of central management on mobile devices, it is possible to make institutional configurations on end devices. These configurations are managed by centralized management to eliminate end-user errors and to remotely wipe devices in case of a possible violation / event, or to delete only corporate data.
- Through the agents, announcements can be sent to the corporate devices via the central government. When the users are not aware of the non-compliance policies, it is possible to eliminate the violations by generating alarms to the user and IT managers in order to eliminate the problem.
The MDM solution provided to the IT departments technically;
1. Device Inventory Management
a. Device registration
b. Asset tracking
c. Device life cycle
2. Device Policy Management
a.Device policy definitions
b.Determination of device standards
c.Device policy maintenance
d.Compelling policy designations
3. Device Security Management
a. Device safety checks
b. Forcing device security policies
c. Device compatibility monitoring
d. Device incompatibility detection
4. Device Imaging and Reporting
a. Real-time device status monitoring
b. Producing alarm alerts
c. Keeping motion records
d. Receiving device location information
• Directory integration
• Acceptable use-policy
• Asset details
• Change history
• Remote wipe
• Acceptance critea
• Group / location policies
• Policy refresh
• Compliance checks
• Enforcement actions
• PIN / password
• Inactivity timeout
• Login failure
• Device encryption
• Secure Wi-Fi, VPN, E-mail
• Jailbreak / Root detection
• Blacklist enforcement
• Configurable dashboard
• Request check-in
• GPS mapping / tracking
• Custom reports
• Summary detail views